To change your academic program of study online in WebAdvisor, follow the step-by-step instructions below. For additional help selecting a program in WebAdvisor, call (828) 398-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click "Log In" at the top of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page, then enter your A-B Tech username and password. If you are having trouble logging in view our Login Help page.
3. After logging in to WebAdvisor, click "Curriculum Students" on the right.
4. Click on "Change My Academic Program" under "Curriculum Curriculum Academic Profile" on the right.
5. Select the circle to the left of “Switch one of my academic programs listed above,” then click “Submit.” If you're already in an academic program and want to add a second program, choose the "Add an academic program" option.
6. On the next page, select the circle to the left of the “Unclassified General" (if you're currently "Unclassified"). In the drop-down boxes, select the program you would like to enter into and the term you would like to start that program.
Note: To enter into a program for a term that has already started, you will need to see a College Entry Advisor in the Bailey Building. Students who are already in a program of study may not add a program or change their program during a term that has already started.
7. If you successfully entered the new academic program, you will be returned to the Curriculum Students Menu. You can confirm what program(s) you are in by clicking on “Program Evaluation,” where you can see any of your active programs.
If you were unable to select an academic program, a red error message will display and explain the reason why. In most cases, you’ll need to see an academic advisor in the Bailey Building for further assistance. Call (828) 398-7900 or email email@example.com if you have questions.