PSB HOAE testing is available at specific times for qualified applicants to A-B Tech's Selective Allied Health Programs. Students may schedule their PSB HOAE only after their eligibility to apply has been determined by an Academic Advisor in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center.
Schedule PSB HOAE Testing:
PSB HOAE testing is offered at A-B Tech through the Testing Center at the Asheville Campus. When prompted for A-B Tech's School code on the PSB HOAE registration page, please use: YS7QU (as is, all capital letters). For more information about testing sessions and to schedule PSB HOAE testing, please visit the website by clicking the button below:
Test Day Procedures:
On your test day, please remember these important items:
- A Photo ID is REQUIRED for all testing (your A-B Tech Student ID is a great option).
- Receipt of payment
- Testing Ticket from your advisor
- The following items ARE permitted in the Testing Center:
- Photo ID
- Locker key
- Ear plugs or muffs provided by the Testing Center
- Items approved by instructor or by Support Services (may include personal calculator, books for open book tests, etc.)
- Lockers are available to store all other personal belongings (including large coats) during testing sessions.