Getting Started in the College Transfer Program

College Transfer Programs include the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Fine Arts, and Associate in Engineering degrees. Students in these programs are generally planning to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree.

A College Entry Advisor will help you with the steps to enroll and select a transfer program at A-B Tech. Enrollment steps include submitting your application, documenting placement, and completing New Student Orientation. For assistance enrolling in a college transfer program please contact a College Entry Advisor at

Once admitted to the AA, AS, AE or AFA program students will schedule an advising meeting with a First Semester Expert or the Transfer Advising Center. Students may contact for assistance with scheduling an advising appointment.