Online Learning Resources
As we all adjust to virtual instruction, the Writing Center seeks to support students by collecting resources to guide and inform this transition. Check this page regularly for new resources on working from home and helpful information to stay informed, productive, and healthy during this time.
- A-B Tech Coronavirus Response Page
- Timely information about College services and academic programs. Consult this page regularly for important updates about classes, financial aid, registration, and more.
- Research Support from the Locke Library
Work with a librarian to find sources and navigate academic databases, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Strategies for Success in Online Courses from Northeastern University
- A concise list of tried and true strategies for successful online instruction.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Learning Center Guide to Online Learning
- A collection of handouts to help you manage your time, create a routine, and reduce distractions while learning from home.
Computer and Technical Resources:
- A-B Tech Computer and Internet Access
- Students needing WiFi access may park in front of the Allied Health Building to utilize free WiFi from their vehicles.
- Low Cost and Refurbished Computers:
- A-B Tech Resources Collection
- A list of resources to support students experiencing food insecurity, financial uncertainty, or unemployment.
- A-B Tech Student Support Services
- Access personal and career counseling, veterans' services, and support with addiction and recovery.
- One Buncombe
- A donation and relief center supporting individuals and small businesses experiencing financial hardship.