Online Learning Resources
As we all adjust to virtual instruction, the Writing Center wants to support students by collecting resources to guide and inform this transition. Check this page regularly for new resources on working from home and helpful information to stay informed, productive, and healthy during this time.
- A-B Tech Coronavirus Response Page
- Timely information about College services and academic programs. Consult this page regularly for important updates about classes, financial aid, registration, and more.
- Research Support from the Locke Library
Work with a librarian to find sources and navigate academic databases, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Strategies for Success in Online Courses from Northeastern University
- A concise list of tried and true strategies for successful online instruction.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Learning Center Guide to Online Learning
- A collection of handouts to help you manage your time, create a routine, and reduce distractions while learning from home.
Computer and Technical Resources:
- A-B Tech Computer and Internet Access
- Students needing wifi access may park in front of the Allied Health Building to utilize free wifi from their vehicles.
- Students who need access to a computer to complete schoolwork may utilize the Event Center on campus, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm; computers are first come, first served.
- 60 Days of Free Internet Access from Spectrum
- Spectrum is offering qualified households 60 days of free internet access to make online learning more accessible. Read through the linked article for more information about eligibility.
- Low Cost and Refurbished Computers:
- A-B Tech Resources Collection
- A list of resources to support students experiencing food insecurity, financial uncertainty, or unemployment.
- A-B Tech Student Support Services
- Access personal and career counseling, veterans' services, and support with addiction and recovery.
- One Buncombe
- A donation and relief center supporting individuals and small businesses experiencing financial hardship.