There has never been a better time to attend A-B Tech! Students who enroll for the Fall Semester by AUGUST 10 are eligible to receive up to $1,500 to cover tuition and fees for fall classes. Enroll today and follow these simple instructions to receive the A-B Tech Promise while funding is available.
You must complete the following steps by the August 10 deadline:
- Complete 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply for admission and complete residency determination through the NC Residency Determination Service (RDS).
- Register for a minimum of six curriculum hours (unclassified and/or visiting students are eligible)
- Accept the Trailblazer Promise agreement
- You may bring the form to Financial Aid Office or upload it to the Financial Aid Dropbox.
- Awards will cover tuition and fees up to $1,500.
- Students enrolled in fall classes may be eligible for additional grants that may be used to cover expenses, such as childcare, technology, and transportation costs.
- DACA/Undocumented and out-of-state students for tuition purposes are eligible.
- Paper FAFSAs will be available for students who are unable to file electronically due to not having a social security number.
- Continuing education students will be assisted with other federal relief funds.
If you need assistance, email email@example.com