There has never been a better time to attend A-B Tech! Students who enroll for the Spring Semester are eligible to receive up to $1,500 to cover tuition and fees for spring classes. The deadline to apply for the Spring semester is January 10 (Fall term Trailblazer applicants are exempt from this step).
You must complete the following steps before you begin spring classes:
- Complete the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply for admission and complete residency determination through the NC Residency Determination Service (RDS).
- Register for at least 1 credit hour in any curriculum program. (unclassified and/or visiting students are eligible)
- Accept the Trailblazer Promise agreement (Fall term Trailblazer applicants are exempt from this step).
- Please upload the completed form to the Financial Aid Dropbox.
If you modify your course schedule after being awarded, please notify the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can adjust your award if necessary.
- Awards will cover tuition and fees up to $1,500.
- Students enrolled in spring classes may be eligible for additional grants that may be used to cover expenses, such as childcare, technology, and transportation costs.
- DACA/Undocumented and out-of-state students for tuition purposes are eligible.
- Paper FAFSAs will be available for students who are unable to file electronically due to not having a social security number.
- Continuing education students will be assisted with other federal relief funds.
If you need assistance, email email@example.com