If you are thinking of changing your program of study there are a few things you should consider.
- What is your new goal for your education and career?
- How did you decide on this goal?
- What are the program requirements for this program of study?
- How certain are you that this new program of study is the best one for you and your future career? If you are still uncertain, you might want to consider meeting with an Academic Advisor.
- You may graduate later than anticipated when you change programs.