No Coffee Truck on Thursday, Feb. 2 due to inclement weather.
In the Bookstore
- Chick-fil-a Sandwiches from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Cobb and Market Salads are available all day)
- Lenny’s Subs (Choose from Roast Beef, Veggie, Italian, American Club - Ham, Turkey, Bacon, and Provolone, or Turkey, Bacon, & Avocado)
Wednesday (*Closed on Feb. 1)
- Jimmy John’s Subs (Choose from Ham & Provolone, Veggie, Turkey, Roast Beef, or Vito - Salami, Capocollo & Provolone)
- Firehouse Subs (Choose from Veggie, Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, and Italian, with condiments on the side)
The Bookstore also has snacks, drinks, and breakfast items.
- Bailey Student Services Center
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bridge and Tunnel Coffee Truck is on campus from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with the last call at 12:45 p.m.
The coffee truck can be found between Coman and Locke buildings near the Beech Tree Deck. If there is a major rain/snow event, they will not be on campus.
Order your coffee ahead of time: Bridge and Tunnel has a link where you can order your coffee ahead of time.
- Monday, Jan. 30: Tahini Jar 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 31: You can view the menu for Pasta and Prana at Pasta & Prana.
- Wednesday, Feb. 1: Papas Express 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 2: Woof St Bistro 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Food trucks are parked at the Ferguson Center for Allied Health and Workforce Development (AHWD Parking Lot by Dental Clinic - 10 Genevieve Circle)
The Trailblazer Café located in Coman is closed. The Coman Café tables and outside picnic tables are always available for use.
Lunchtime Food Trucks are located in the Allied Health and Workforce Development (AHWD) Parking Lot by Dental Clinic (10 Genevieve Circle) from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday when available. Visit the Food truck calendar for more information.
The Campus Bookstore in the Bailey Building has sandwiches and salads from local vendors Monday - Thursday. The Book Store also sells cold drinks, coffee, snacks, breakfast items, and prepackaged meal options during regular business hours. Students can purchase anything in the store with their Pell funds. That includes any food and drinks. Book Store hours are Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Trailblazer Café
The Trailblazer Café located in the Coman Student Activity Center is currently closed but tables are still available for use.
The Culinary Arts and Hospitality students offer dining experiences on most Thursdays in the fall and spring semesters. These lunches and dinners are staged by the students to gain real-world experience while still in school. Meals are held in the Magnolia Building and Fernihurst Building dining rooms on the A-B Tech Asheville Campus.
If you would like to be on the email list to receive our schedule and menus, please email email@example.com.
Vending machines are located throughout campus and at other locations. They accept cash and credit cards.
- A-B Tech Enka/TCC – TCC break room
- A-B Tech Madison - In the middle of the Ramsey building
- A-B Tech Woodfin – First floor in the break room
A-B Tech Asheville Main Campus
- Birch - Near the front door and lobby
- Chestnut – In the break room area
- Coman - Center of the building, near the café tables
- Dogwood - First floor near the entrance
- Elm - Second and Third floors, end of the building closest to the Conference Center
- Ferguson Allied Health and Workforce Development - First floor past the elevators in the common/break area
- Ferguson/Ferguson Auditorium - End of the building closest to the Beech Tree Deck
- Hemlock – Second floor in Room 225
- Magnolia - Second floor near elevator and Lodge area
- Simpson - First floor near Testing Center
- Sycamore - Second floor by the elevator