The Testing Center is only offering distance placement testing, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Testing ends at 5:45 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Testing ends at 4:45 p.m.
Doors lock at 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Location & Contact Information
The Testing Center is located in the Simpson Building (#1) on the Asheville Campus. View our Campus Map.
- Address: 369 Victoria Rd., Asheville, NC 28801
- Phone: (828) 398-7219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of Services
Welcome to the A-B Tech Testing Center! Our mission is to provide an invitational, secure, and supportive environment for administering tests to current and future A-B Tech students and the Community.
We provide test proctoring services for:
- Make-up tests
- Testing for students with approved accommodations
- TEAS testing for qualified A-B Tech students
- PSB (HOAE) testing for qualified A-B Tech students
- College Placement Testing
- Proctored exams for non A-B Tech students
For more information about the Testing Center, use the links below:
Please create an EdReady account using your A-B Tech student email address before scheduling.
- Obtain Your Placement Test Score
- Test Proctoring
- Faculty Resources & Procedures
- Off-Campus Testing Procedures
- PSB HOAE Test Scheduling and Payment
- TEAS Testing
- Testing for Current Students