Testing Center services are available to all A-B Tech Faculty for:
- Make-Up Tests
- Tests for students with accommodations
- Any exam for courses taught FULLY ONLINE - typically "O" sections (this does NOT apply to hybrid courses).
Faculty should follow these simple guidelines to ensure a seamless testing experience and test integrity:
- Tests must be hand-delivered to the Testing Center at least 24 hours in advance of the testing date.
- Tests must include the Testing Instructions Cover Sheet.
- The Cover Sheet should be reviewed carefully and completed fully.
- Changes to the Cover Sheet should be submitted to email@example.com or by contacting (828) 398-7219
Please help students to remember the following when they come to test:
- Tests are filed by instructor last name – please make sure your students have this information.
- Students are required to show a Photo ID in order to test – please remind them of this requirement.
- An online appointment system is available for all testers and appointments are strongly encouraged. See below for details.
- Tests are reconciled each Monday morning and will be available for pick-up each Monday by 10 a.m.
- Instructors are welcome top pick up tests any time during regular business hours. Please bring a photo ID with you.
Online Test Scheduling for Students
Students are encouraged to schedule their test sessions to ensure a seat is reserved for them. Walk-ins will be accommodated when seats are available, but appointments are strongly recommended. When students schedule appointments, they receive a confirmation email plus a reminder one day before their appointments.
Please feel free to share the following link with your students for scheduling tests: Testing Center