Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Testing will not start after 4 p.m. Testing ends at 4:45 p.m.
Appointments should be scheduled by emailing the Testing Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testing for Students with Approved Accommodations
Testing for students with approved accommodations through A-B Tech's Support Services. The Testing Center maintains a copy of approved testing accommodations for each semester as requested by the student approved by the Support Services office. Students should seek approval for accommodations at least two weeks prior to any testing. Provisions include mobility-accessible testing stations, separate rooms for testers with readers/scribes, and separate spaces for noise/distraction-free testing. Appointments should be scheduled by emailing the Testing Center at email@example.com.
To find more information, visit TEAS Testing.
If you have graduated within the last ten (10) years, then please have your official high school transcript sent to Admissions. Placement testing is available for students whose scores have expired, are eligible to retest, and for those changing to a program requiring additional placement.
Students should remember these important items when ready to test:
- A Photo ID is REQUIRED for all testing (your A-B Tech Student ID is a great option).
- The following items ARE permitted in the Testing Center:
- Photo ID.
- Locker key.
- Ear plugs or muffs provided by the Testing Center.
- Items approved by an instructor or by Support Services (may include a personal calculator, books for open-book tests, etc).
- Lockers are available to store all other personal belongings (including large coats) during testing sessions.
- Appointments should be scheduled by emailing the Testing Center: firstname.lastname@example.org