IMPORTANT UPDATE: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please email or call us instead of visiting our office in person. We are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday via email at email@example.com and via telephone at (828) 398-7595 or (828) 398-7596. If you reach our voicemail, leave a message with your contact information and we will return your call as soon as possible.
To help ensure the security of your information, the Financial Aid Office no longer accepts documents via email. Please upload your documents to our secure Financial Aid Office Drop Box. Remember to include your Student ID on all document submissions.
- Our Verification forms are now in a fillable PDF format. Please use the functionalities of these forms to your advantage and type as much information as possible rather than handwriting the information.
- Digital signatures can be used for most documents submitted to our secure Financial Aid Office Drop Box in accordance with College policy. If you are submitting a document with a digital signature, your student ID number must appear somewhere on the document and your full name must appear on the signature line.
- When submitting documents, complete and include an Official Financial Aid Cover Sheet with your submission. Documents that are submitted without the completed cover sheet will not be processed by the Financial Aid Office.
- When submitting documents, it is best practice to submit the documents as PDF attachments. Image file attachments are acceptable if they are clear and completely legible.
- Only submit documents that have been requested. If you have not received an official request for a document, do not submit it. The Financial Aid Office assumes no responsibility for incorrect or unsolicited documents, and cannot process these if submitted.
- In the event that incomplete, incorrect, or unsolicited documents are submitted to the Financial Aid Office, they will be filed in our database (if possible) and assigned a status of incomplete, but not processed. To avoid this occurrence, it is important that documents are verified as correct before you submit them.
- Students are responsible for initiating their own inquiries and should not anticipate updates or follow-up calls/emails from the Financial Aid Office regarding their submissions or accounts.