Payment Plans Open for Summer Classes April
Payment Plans Are Available Through Self Service
- Available exclusively online.
- $25 non-refundable origination fee. No interest charged on payment plan.
- Pay with checking/savings account or debit/credit card only.
- 1/3 due when written.
- Pending financial aid will be deducted from the payment plan amount.
- $30 Non sufficient funds charge and $50 late charge by A-B Tech if payments are missed.
Payment Plans Open for Summer in April
- 2nd Payment - June 5th
- 3rd Payment - July 5th
Students may enter into a payment plan to pay tuition and fees provided the student has repaid all prior payment plans on time. The plan allows students to make three equal payments. Payment plans are set up entirely online.
Payments are set up using a checking/savings account or debit/credit card. Payments will be automatically drafted out of the account you use to set up the payment plan. The first payment is drafted when the payment plan is written. Failure to make timely payments will result in the student being unable to have a payment plan in the future. There is a $30 non sufficient fund charge and a $50 late fee charge for missed payments.
Payment plans are automatically adjusted when you add/drop classes or are awarded financial aid.