To request Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials through the Don C. Locke Library you must:
- have a valid A-B Tech photo ID which has been activated by the Library
- be a current curriculum student, staff, or faculty member at A-B Tech
- have an active library account with a record in good standing
Please note that:
- Most requests can be filled in approximately two weeks but some may take longer.
- The maximum number of interlibrary loan items a patron can have checked out at any one time is three.
- Overdue fees are $2.00 per item per day.
- The lending library determines the replacement cost of lost items.
- If you have any questions please contact Sue Donato at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (828) 398-7572. For questions regarding access services for off-site requests, please contact Peggy Higgins at email@example.com or at (828) 398-7302.