Everyone needs help from time to time. A-B Tech wants to ensure students have easy access to resources. Use the links listed below to find help with food, housing, mental health, and more.
- Hope 4 NC — Call us 1-855-587-3463 or text “hope” to 1-855-587-3463 24/7 for free and confidential emotional support, counseling referrals, and community resources.
- findhelp — Local and national resource search engine. No personal information is required.
- NCCARE360 — Local/statewide resource referral platform.
- NC211 — Information and referral service sponsored by United Way. Individuals can also call 2-1-1 for 24/7 assistance.
- Vaya Health — Call 1-800-849-6127 (24/7) to be connected to possible resources and/or mental health providers.
- NC Serves — Assistance for Veterans, service members, and their families.
- Community Action Opportunities — Employment and Case Management.
If you have any questions about any of these resources, please contact Support Services.