Credit card payment is required when registering for Continuing Education classes online. You may use MasterCard, VISA, or American Express. If you prefer to use cash or a check, you may register by mail or in person. View registration options
Continuing Education Refund Policy
- If a student officially withdraws prior to the first class meeting, the student will receive a 100% refund;
- If a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, a student will receive a 100% refund;
- A 75% refund will be issued (Self-Supporting classes with prefixes CSP and SEF are excluded) if the student officially withdraws prior to or on the 10% point of the scheduled hours of the class.
- No refund will be made after the 10% point of the class.
- The insurance, technology, and supply/lab fees are refundable only if a class is canceled or the student drops before the class begins.
- Refunds are processed on the 1st and 15th of each month.
All students For assistance, please contact the Continuing Education Registration Office.