View the A-B Tech Study Abroad Map of where our students and faculty have traveled over the past few years! Special thanks to Pete Kennedy and his GIS-121 Georeferencing and Mapping class for creating it! GIS-121 is part of the GIS Fundamentals Certificate (follow this link to learn more: GIS Certificate).
Cash Converter: Use the OFX Currency Converter to convert USD to the currency of your choice.
Check out the many foreign films that are available in the Locke Library Foreign Films List.
You can also access Films On Demand from the Locke Library eResources.
There is a Spanish LibGuide that highlights books/DVDs, ebooks, relevant databases, and websites. To see all of these resources visit Spanish - LibGuides at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College.
If you are showing an R-rated film in your class and you have students under the age of 18, then you will need to fill out the following form and forward it to those students so that they can have their parents sign: Film Permission Form
Interested in World Religions? Select the links corresponding to each of the series' movies, which include:
- Religions of the World - Part One of a Series - Buddhism
- Religions of the World - Part Two of a Series - Christianity
- Religions of the World - Part Three of a Series - Hinduism
- Religions of the World - Part Four of a Series - Islam
- Religions of the World - Part Five of a Series - Judaism
Each movie features:
- Historical background
- Foundations of belief
- Current Events
- Materials available in the Holly Library
- List of Resources used
- Many vibrant images
- Background music