Transfer applicants must currently possess a valid I-20 from another school.
Applicants wishing to change from one immigration status to F-1 or M-1 status should follow the new applicant guidelines.
Transfer applicants must also submit:
- Official transcript from your current school in the United States
- Additional information, including TOEFL scores and/or the completion of the college placement test, maybe requested after an initial review of your application
A completed application packet must be received by the following deadlines:
- For fall semester admission – July 1
- For spring semester admission – November 1
- For summer semester admission – April 1
Incomplete or online applications will not be considered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for a completed application to be processed.
For additional information please contact:
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Attn: Student Advisor
340 Victoria Rd.
Asheville, NC, 28801, USA.