Records (HSE/GED® Transcripts)

DiplomaSender will fulfill records requests on behalf of A-B Tech Transitional Studies and the North Carolina State Board of Community Colleges. DiplomaSender uses the latest technology and security standards to protect data and will not work using the browser Internet Explorer. Be sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari.

Note that all Adult High School records requests will continue to be processed through Transitional Studies if the student earned the Adult High School diploma here; not by DiplomaSender, nor the NCCCS HSE Records Office.

High School Equivalency (HSE) records are also referred to as GED®, GED transcripts, HiSET®, or TASC™ records.

For additional information, please call (828) 398-7433 or e-mail