Volunteer with Us!
We are delighted you are interested in joining our A-B Tech Volunteer Team. Volunteers are a vital part of achieving our mission of student success while delivering quality education to enhance academic, workforce, and personal development. Volunteers from all backgrounds serve in various capacities across all our campuses, from administrative support to tutoring.
COVID Note: For current A-B Tech Covid -19 CDC guidelines visit COVID Information.
Community members and A-B Tech Students that meet the following eligibility criteria are welcome to apply to the A-B Tech Volunteer Program.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to commit to one regular volunteer shift per week (or as needed by the supervisor).
- Both community members and A-B Tech students are eligible to volunteer.
- *Most positions are in-person. There are very few online opportunities.
Volunteer candidates undergo an onboarding process. This process takes 2-3 weeks from start to finish and includes completing the Volunteer Application, attending a Volunteer Orientation, and undergoing a Background Check. Lastly, you will meet with your potential volunteer supervisor to determine if the volunteer placement is a good match for you both.
Take the first step and contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a volunteer application.
Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities before applying to volunteer.
For More Information
Campus Volunteer Coordinator, (828) 398-7761 or email@example.com
Volunteer Resources for Current Volunteers
- Volunteer Application (PDF Share Form, Takes a Moment to Load)
- Volunteer Handbook and Orientation Forms Booklet (PDF Share Form, Takes a Moment to Load)
- Volunteer Resources
Report Your Volunteer Hours