Volunteer with Us!
We are delighted you are interested in joining our A-B Tech Volunteer Team. Volunteers are a vital part of achieving our mission of student success while delivering quality education to enhance academic, workforce, and personal development. Volunteers from all backgrounds serve in various capacities across all our campuses, from administrative support to tutoring.
Community members and A-B Tech Students who meet the following eligibility criteria are welcome to apply to the A-B Tech Volunteer Program.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to commit to a regular volunteer shift as needed by the supervisor or department.
- Both community members and A-B Tech students are eligible to volunteer - a social security number is required for background checks.
- Most positions are in-person. There are very few online opportunities.
- Due to the time commitment - volunteering is not available for people needing community service hours.
- Volunteering hours are mostly Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Volunteer candidates undergo an onboarding process. This process takes 2-3 weeks from start to finish and includes completing the Volunteer Application, attending a Volunteer Orientation, and undergoing a Background Check. Lastly, you will meet with your potential volunteer supervisor to determine if the volunteer placement is a good match for you both.
Take the first step and contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a volunteer application.
Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities before applying to volunteer.
For More Information
Volunteer Resources for Current Volunteers
Report Your Volunteer Hours