The purpose of the Business Incubation program is to create an atmosphere that encourages the development of businesses that promise a public or private good, have the potential to create single or multiple additional jobs, and contribute to the economic development of the region once formally established. Multiple types of space are available to both startup and existing businesses.
Benefits of Business Incubation
- Engage with other entrepreneurs in a collaborative atmosphere
- Peer-to-peer sharing of successes and challenges
- Connection to programs, funding opportunities, and entrepreneurial resources
- Confidential review of financial documents by the Small Business Center team
Space Availability and Pricing
- Wet lab offices rent starting at $12/sq. ft.
- Office space starting at $8/sq. ft.
- Light manufacturing/storage starting at $4/sq. ft.