Contact career services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 398-7209 for an appointment.
If you wish to explore on your own, please use these resources to learn more about yourself and your potential career choices.
*Not all sites require you to log in. No log-in information to these sites is tied to your A-B Tech accounts.
Gauge your personality and interests
Work through these steps to learn more about yourself and your possible career options:
- Human Metrics to determine your personality type.
- Personality Page and Type Logic to learn more about your specific personality from Human Metrics.
- FOCUS 2 to learn more about other aspects of your interests, values, skills, etc.
- Career Coach to learn more about local data for Western North Carolina.
- Informational Interviewing is a great way to learn more about a career. There are other ways to investigate careers listed on this page as well.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Career One Stop
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Short Video explaining What Can I Do With This Major site
Contact Career Services if you have any questions either via email email@example.com or by phone (828) 398-7209.