There are multiple departments and programs within the college. Each department or division offers specific things.
- Associate Degrees: Also known as "2-year degrees". These degrees typically take 5 semesters to complete if you take 4-5 classes each semester.
- Diplomas: Typically take 3 semesters to complete if you take 4-5 classes each semester.
- Certificates: Typically can be completed in 1-2 semesters.
See the list of curriculum programs and learn more about each.
Workforce Development and Continuing Education
- Certificate-course instruction with learning outcomes indicates completion of course or training
- Certification assessment based on industry knowledge that awards a status or level of achievement
- Both are short-term in nature, ranging from a day to 6 months to complete
See the list of Workforce programs and learn more about each.
See the list of Continuing Education & Workforce programs and learn more about each.
Work-Based Learning and Apprenticeships
- More information is coming
- Contact Debbie Cromwell for more information.
- Email: email@example.com
Department of Transitional Studies (DOTS)
- High School Equivalency
- English Language Acquisition
Learn more about programs in DOTS.
If you have any questions, please contact Career Services