There will be no lunch, dining, or window market productions for October 5 or 12. The culinary, baking & pastry arts, and hospitality management students will be preparing for autumn in Asheville. If you are interested in learning more about how you can attend autumn in Asheville please go to Autumn in Asheville 2023.
Greetings from A-B Tech Dining! Below are the lunch and dinner menus for October 19, 2023. We will take reservation requests on Monday, October 16, starting at 10:00 a.m. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We do not accept phone reservations. Please make only one reservation request for each party. Be sure to indicate your preference for lunch or dinner, the number in your party, and your time preference (if you are flexible on reservation time, that will increase your chances of a reservation). We accept cash. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We do not accept personal checks. if the number in your party changes from the original reservation, we ask that you contact email@example.com with your requested changes.
Lunch For October 19, 2023
Caribbean Buffet Stations in Magnolia in Magnolia ($15 pp, reservation times 12:00 noon, 12:15 p.m., and 12:30 p.m.)
- Callaloo - Caribbean Greens and Coconut Soup
- Jamaican Lamb Curry - Traditional Curry with Peppers, Potatoes, and aromatic spices
- Stamp & Go - Salt Cod Fritters served with a Tropical Fruit-based Spicy Pepper Sauce
- Rondon Stew - Seafood and Coconut Stew, served with Plantain Pancakes
- Jerk Pork - Slow-roasted Jerk spiced Pork Shoulder, Red Beans and Rice, and Cucumber Salad
- Chef's Choice of breads and desserts
Dinner For October 19, 2023
Carribean a la Carte Dinner in Fernihurst ($24 pp; reservation times 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Appetizer (Guest selects one)
- Jamaican Beef "Patties" with Mango Chutney
- Tomatillo Black Bean Soup
- Entree (Guest selects one)
- Coffee-rubbed Smoked Jerk Chicken, Achiote Rice, Pickled Vegetables
- West Indian Goat Curry, Picklese, Red Beans, and Rice
- Rum-glazed Mojo Pork Tenderloin, Sofrito, Roasted Okra, Maduros
- Chef's Choice
German Take-Out from Fernihurst ($24 pp; pick up any time between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Appetizer: Seafood Salad with Avocado, Roasted Corn, and Papaya
- Entree: Ropa Vieja with Rice and Black Beans
- Dessert: Chef's Choice
Dinner (both seated and to-go) will include a Chef's Choice of bread
Because this is a classroom lab experience, we have almost no ability to accommodate dietary restrictions or requests. Thank you for supporting A-B Tech Culinary and Hospitality programs. Your generous tips go directly back into the programs, funding student needs in many ways! If you would like to learn about other ways to support our students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Window Market For October 19, 2023
Window Market will be held in the Magnolia lobby Thursdays 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pastries are limited to two per item per customer. Noon Market will occur concurrently with lunch production in the Magnolia lobby on Thursdays from 12:00 noon - 12:45 p.m. Items are $2.50 each + tax and can be paid with cash or card.
The menu will be posted Tuesday, October 17