The A-B Tech Community has also been impacted by the Opioid Epidemic. We care about the safety and health of our students. Please contact us if you or someone you know wants help.
*The video may provoke different responses depending on your experience with addiction. Please take care of yourself as needed. If you need to talk to someone, please contact Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 337-3337. If it's outside of normal business hours, please call (888) 573-1006.
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A safe place for those in recovery or who have questions about recovery to come, press pause, and reset before continuing with the day.
If you need immediate assistance, please call (888) 573-1006 (24/7 Mobile Crisis Management).
During Social Distancing: Free Virtual Meetings list
Into Light Project and the Virtual Exhibit
- Addiction is closer than you think...
- Alcoholism & Substance Abuse College Resources
- ALL Treatment - Locate treatment options and preferences
- Atlas Addiction Treatment Locator
- Buncombe County PSA
- Eleanor Health Foundation
- How To Prevent Screen Time Addiction
- How To Prevent Teen Vaping
- Video Game Addiction Resource
Previous ARC Sessions:
- Cannabis and CBD--presented by Heather Daniels
- Experiential Coping Skills--presented by Lisa Hilt (Due to audio issues during recording, we highly recommend using the closed captions.)
- Seek Healing and Active Listening--presented by Jennifer Nicolaisen
- ARC Event 2018-Neurobiological Framework of Substance Use Disorders and Recovery
Please see the following interviews of A-B Tech alumni living successfully in recovery.