Visit the A-B Tech Asheville Campus and Our Other Campuses
- Bailey Student Services Building on the Asheville Campus Open Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A-B Tech Madison Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Call (828) 398-7700 for an appointment)
- A-B Tech South Open Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Call (828) 398-7717 or (828) 398-7716 for access)
- A-B Tech Woodfin Open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Call (828) 782-2355 for an appointment)
Visit the Coronavirus Response page for the most up-to-date information.
The Checklist below will help guide you through the enrollment and registration process (select the documents to open them).
- Apply to A-B Tech
If you are unable to complete the Online Application, please complete a Paper Application and submit it via fax to (828) 251-6718, Attn: Admissions or mail to Admissions, A-B Tech, 340 Victoria Rd, Asheville, NC 28801.
- Request and Submit High School Transcript
(Students who have graduated within the last 10 years from a United States High School may be able to use their transcript for College Placement)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete New Student Orientation
(Students will not be required to complete New Student Orientation if they have obtained a degree ( Associate’s degree or higher ) or are a visiting student from another institution and this is included in the student application to the College. If the student did not correctly complete these questions on the application and has a degree, please provide an unofficial college transcript to the Admissions Office in the K. Ray Bailey Building on the Victoria Road Asheville campus and the waiver will be placed on the student record.)
- Complete Placement
- Considering a Different Academic Program?
- Meet With Your Program Advisor
- Register for Classes
- Pay for Tuition
A-B Tech is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA), which allows students from across the nation to enroll in distance education with the exception of students who reside in California and the Northern Mariana Islands. For more information, visit State Authorization and Complaint Resolution.