Thank you for your interest in applying to A-B Tech as an F-1 or M-1 international student. Please review the requirements below and contact us if you have any questions.
All applicants must submit the following:
- International Application Checklist
- General Application for Admission: Complete all sections of the application. This application must be submitted online.
- International Application: This provides us with vital information to complete the application process. Please do not leave any question blank.
- Please complete the Dependent Supplement if you have any dependents who will be coming with you to the U.S.
- Affidavit of Support and Other Supporting Financial Documents: The A-B Tech Affidavit(s) of Support must be notarized and a notarized bank letter must be attached. Bank letters must be in English, indicate the currency used (US Dollars is preferred), the name of the account holder, and the total funds available. You may submit multiple affidavits if more than one person or agency will be helping you fund your education.
- College Transcripts: If you have attended any colleges or universities outside of the United States and wish for them to be considered for transfer credit, please include a certified/notarized copy of the original transcript and an official evaluation from a participating NACES member agency. The NACES evaluation may count as both original transcript and translation.
- Photocopy of Passport Biographical Page (for applicant and all dependents).