A-B Tech’s Student Services division is located in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center in the heart of A-B Tech’s main campus. Here, you can visit the Information Desk, apply to the college, register for classes, meet with advisers, get help with financial aid, or visit the Bookstore.
Registration is currently underway for Fall Semester classes that begin August 24. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing most services remotely, but you may get in-person assistance in the Distance Education Lab, located in the A-B Tech Conference Center. Learn more about our Fall 2020 Reopening Plan.
- Student Services are now available online and in-person to both current and prospective students:
- The Bailey Student Services Center (#5 on our campus map) will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. to students who need enrollment assistance with the admissions application, Residency Determination Service (RDS), Free Application for Federal Student AID (FAFSA), or registration assistance. A member of the student Support Services staff will also be available to connect students with resources such as Accommodations, Personal Counseling, Career Counseling, and other resources.
- Student ID card requests: Students should complete the online form at: Student ID card request form.
- Admissions/Enrollment: Contact via email email@example.com; Admissions In-Box
- Advising: College Entry, Transfer, and Associate in General Education advising:
- College Entry Advising: Contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer Advising: Contact staff member via email email@example.com
- AGE/Pre-Limited/Pre-Selective Advising: Contact staff member via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Limited and Selective Program admissions visit: Selective and Limited Programs
- Educational Partnerships:
- Career and College Promise (CCP)/High School Dual Enrollment: Visit abtech.edu/ccp or contact staff member at email@example.com for more information or for assistance. Staff are available for appointments via Zoom, phone, or email
- Financial Aid: student assistance is currently available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; contact staff member via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and via telephone at (828) 398-7595 and (828) 398-7596.
- Information Center: available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; contact staff member via phone at (828) 398-7900, email email@example.com, or live web chat
- Records & Registration: Contact staff member via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Services (career and personal counseling, disability services): Contact staff member via email email@example.com
- Testing Center: Contact staff member via email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Veteran Services: Contact staff member via email email@example.com
- Vice President’s Office (general student assistance, concerns or complaints): Contact Dr. Terry Brasier, Vice President for Student Services at (828) 707-2864, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: Student Complaints
- Student Complaints
- ADA Rights and Responsibilities
- Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Privacy Information and Resources
- Title IX
If you believe you may have, or have been exposed to, COVID-19, you are required to report it here: