A-B Tech’s Student Services division is located in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center in the heart of A-B Tech’s main campus. Here, you can visit the Information Desk, apply to the college, register for classes, meet with advisers, get help with financial aid, or visit the Bookstore.
Registration is currently underway for Fall Semester classes that begin August 24. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing most services remotely, but you may get in-person assistance in the Distance Education Lab, located in the A-B Tech Conference Center. Learn more about our Fall 2020 Reopening Plan.
- Student Services are available online to both current and prospective students in the following capacities:
- Admissions/Enrollment: email firstname.lastname@example.org; Admissions In-Box
- Advising: College Entry, Transfer and AGE:
- The Distance Education Lab is available to students who need assistance with computer-related course issues, as well as, Fall or Summer admissions applications, RDS, or FAFSAs. The Distance Education Lab is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and in the Conference Center.
- Educational Partnerships:
- Financial Aid: student assistance is currently available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday via email at email@example.com and via telephone at (828) 398-7595 and (828) 398-7596.
- Campus Tours
- Information Center: call (828) 398-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Records & Registration: email email@example.com
- Support Services (career and personal counseling, disability services): email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing Center: All placement testing is being done remotely. Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Veterans Services: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President’s Office (student complaints): email@example.com or (828) 707-2864
- Student Complaints
- ADA Rights and Responsibilities
- Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Privacy Information and Resources
- Title IX
If you believe you may have, or have been exposed to, COVID-19, you are required to report it here: