Read these instructions first before clicking on the link below.
- After you click on the link to access Read&Write software, scroll down and click on "Read&Write for Education".
- On the next page click "Try Now" and then select the platform (Windows, Mac, Google, Android, etc.) you want.
- Once the trial is downloaded, watch the instructional video.
- You will then be prompted to enter your student email address. Make sure you choose Microsoft email to input your student email.
- Accept permissions to access your Microsoft account. You may also have to log into your email if you haven't already done so. If the email does not work, please contact Support Services.
To access Read&Write, please go to their website.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact TextHelp through one of the following:
You may also be interested in TextHelp tutorials. There are also many YouTube videos to assist in learning how to navigate Read&Write.