The Reset Presents...Motivation! Hear how our counselors identify and deal with motivation issues during this time of year. This series also includes two informative and interactive Zoom sessions that will provide students ideas and tools to live their most balanced life possible.
December 2 at 11 a.m.
December 8 at 3 p.m.
The A-B Tech Community has also been impacted by the Opioid Epidemic. We care about the safety and health of our students. Please contact us if you or someone you know wants help.
*The video may provoke different responses depending on your experience with addiction. Please take care of yourself as needed. If you need to talk to someone, please contact Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 337-3337. If it's outside of normal business hours, please call (888) 573-1006.
A safe place for those in recovery or have questions about recovery to come, press pause, and reset before continuing with the day.
Currently, The RESET is closed abiding by the college's social distancing procedure.
If you need assistance, please call (888) 573-1006 (24/7 Mobile Crisis Management).
During Social Distancing: Free Virtual Meetings list
Into Light Project and the Virtual Exhibit
- Buncombe County PSA
- ALL Treatment - Locate treatment options and preferences
- Video Game Addiction Resource
- How To Prevent Teen Vaping
- How To Prevent Screen Time Addiction
- Addiction is closer than you think...
- Cannabis and CBD--presented by Heather Daniels
- Experiential Coping Skills--presented by Lisa Hilt (Due to audio issues during recording, we highly recommend using the closed captions.)
- Seek Healing and Active Listening--presented by Jennifer Nicolaisen
- Western NC & Its Opioid Epidemic – Dr. Blake Fagan
- Western NC 1st Responders Discuss the Opioid Epidemic
- ARC Event 2018-Neurobiological Framework of Substance Use Disorders and Recovery
- Professionals Caution Worst is Yet to Come (Asheville Citizen-Times)