October's focus is Adulting 111: Finances
“Adulting, I need a day off!”
The Reset Presents... Adulting 111: Finances includes two informative and interactive Zoom sessions that will provide Students ideas and tools to live their most balanced life possible. For the month of October, we will focus on Finances. Hear from the A-B Tech counseling staff about their budgets.
October 15th @ 10am focuses on creating your own budget
October 27th @ 1pm focuses on financial decision-making strategies
The A-B Tech Community has also been impacted by the Opioid Epidemic. We care about the safety and health of our students. Please contact us if you or someone you know wants help.
*The video may provoke different responses depending on your experience with addiction. Please take care of yourself as needed. If you need to talk to someone, please contact Support Services (828-337-3337). If it's outside of normal business hours, please call 888-573-1006.
A safe place for those in recovery or have questions about recovery to come, press pause, and reset before continuing with the day.
Currently, The RESET is closed abiding by the college's social distancing procedure.
If you need assistance, please call (888) 573-1006 (24/7 Mobile Crisis Management).
During Social Distancing: Free Virtual Meetings list
ARC 2019 Presentation Sessions:
- Cannabis and CBD--presented by Heather Daniels
- Experiential Coping Skills--presented by Lisa Hilt (Due to audio issues during recording, we highly recommend using the closed captions.)
- Seek Healing and Active Listening--presented by Jennifer Nicolaisen
- ALL Treatment - Locate treatment options and preferences
- Video Game Addiction Resource
- How To Prevent Teen Vaping
- How To Prevent Screen Time Addiction
- Western NC & Its Opioid Epidemic – Dr. Blake Fagan
- Western NC 1st Responders Discuss the Opioid Epidemic
- ARC Event 2018-Neurobiological Framework of Substance Use Disorders and Recovery
- Addiction is closer than you think...
- Professionals Caution Worst is Yet to Come (Asheville Citizen-Times)