A-B Tech has a Veterans Services Coordinator on staff to assist students in obtaining their Veteran's benefits. The Veterans Coordinator is an employee of A-B Tech Community College and not the Veterans Administration. While we can help facilitate the paperwork process for the receipt of benefits. Any questions on amounts received or length of eligibility will need to be directed to the VA (see links and phone numbers below).
The Veterans Coordinator is located in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (lunch at 12 noon to 1 p.m.)
- NC Serves
- Transition and Care Management Program Outreach
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Warrior Canine Connection-Please contact Heather Pack via email@example.com for a referral to the program
Links for Benefits
- Veterans Administration Home Page
- Charles George VA Medical Center
- Vocational Readiness & Employment (Chapter 31)
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)