A-B Tech is suspending all new volunteer placements until August 2021.
Please see the A-B Tech main page for updates.
Volunteer with Us!
We are delighted you are interested in joining our A-B Tech Volunteer Team. Volunteers are a vital part of achieving our mission of student success while delivering quality education to enhance academic, workforce, and personal development. Volunteers from all backgrounds serve in various capacities across all our campuses, from administrative support to tutoring.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to commit to one regular volunteer shift per week unless volunteering for special events or programming.
- Both community members and A-B Tech students are eligible to volunteer.
Volunteers must undergo the onboarding process, which includes the following.
- Complete the online volunteer application form.
- Submit to a criminal background screening.
- Complete an orientation with our Campus Volunteer Coordinator.
Check out our Volunteer Opportunities
We encourage you to check out our current Volunteer Opportunities before applying to volunteer.
For More Information
Campus Volunteer Coordinator, (828) 398-7761