Spring 2021 Nursing
Application Period September 9 – October 21, 2020
Students who are interested in the Associate Degree Nursing or the ADN Advanced Placement Option programs must:
- Review the application criteria below. For additional information about the Pre-Limited/ Pre-Selective programs, please view the Information Session (Located at the bottom of the page)
- Schedule an appointment with a Pre-Allied Health Advisor to apply to the Associate Degree Nursing or ADN Advanced Placement programs, please visit gotadvising.youcanbook.me
*Special Note to Spring 2021 Nursing Applicants: NAI certification is required for the traditional Nursing program. If you are CURRENTLY taking NAI classes (via classroom or using Zoom) and upon successful completion of the course will be listed on the NC NAI Registry by December 2020, you are eligible to apply now. Documentation required. The deadline to apply to the Nursing program is October 21, 2020.
Pre-Allied Health Advisors can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2021 Selective Allied Health Program Admission
Application Period January 25 – March 12, 2021
Students who are interested in one of the Selective Allied Health programs must:
- Review the application criteria below. For additional information about the the Pre-Limited/ Pre-Selective programs, please view the Information Session (Located at the bottom of the page)
- Contact a Pre-Program Advisor by emailing email@example.com with questions or to apply during the application period. Use Subject Line: Fall 2021 Allied Health
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Sonography
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Medical Technology
WNC RIBN is a collaborative program that is offered by A-B Tech and Western Carolina University. For more information about WNC RIBN, refer to our Nursing webpage or contact the RIBN advisor, Deborah Swider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2021 Limited Programs
Students who are interested in one of the programs listed below may contact a Pre-Program Advisor by emailing email@example.com. Please review the admission requirements below for details.
- Phlebotomy (Spring 2021 Class)
Business & Hospitality Education
- Cosmetology (Spring 2021 Class)
Additional Program Information
To learn more about these programs, degrees, and other career choices, click the links below:
Pre-Limited/Pre-Selective Information Session
Interested in Applying to a Selective Program – Start Here to Learn More
Phlebotomy Admission Overview
Students interested in applying to the Phlebotomy program must watch the Phlebotomy Admission Overview video and complete the assessment.