Fall 2021 Selective Allied Health Program Admission
Application Period January 25 – March 12, 2021
Students who are interested in applying for one of the Selective Allied Health programs must:
- Carefully review your program's criterion below. If you have any questions regarding eligibility prior to applying, please contact email@example.com. (Additional information about Pre-Limited/ Pre-Selective programs can be viewed in the Pre-Limited/Pre-Selective Information Session at the bottom of this page.)
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Sonography
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Medical Technology
- Complete or attend the program information session for the program you are applying for. This is required prior to meeting with an advisor and applying.
Required Program Information Session Schedule
- Using this appointment calendar, schedule a phone appointment with an advisor to officially apply to your program. The application deadline is March 12.
WNC RIBN is a collaborative program offered by A-B Tech and Western Carolina University. For more information about WNC RIBN, refer to our Nursing webpage or contact the RIBN advisor, Deborah Swider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FALL 2021 Limited Programs
Admission requirements for the Limited programs are below. Please contact email@example.com to discuss eligibility and to apply for your program of interest.
Business and Hospitality
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Brewing, Distillation, and Fermentation (Details coming soon)
Additional Program Information
To learn more about these programs, degrees, and other career choices, click the links below:
Pre-Limited/Pre-Selective Information Session
Interested in Applying to a Selective Program – Start Here to Learn More
Phlebotomy Admission Overview
Students interested in applying to the Phlebotomy program must watch the Phlebotomy Admission Overview video and complete the assessment.