Fall 2020 Selective Programs Reopen for Wait-List Applicants
A-B Tech is taking Wait-list applications for the following Selective Programs.
The deadline for Selective program waitlist applicants to take the PSB or TEAS exam is Friday, August 7.
Fall 2020 Selective Program Application Criteria
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Medical Technology
Required Information Session Info
|Associate Degree Nursing||No Information Session required|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||Contact Department Chair directly by emailing email@example.com|
|Surgical Technology||Contact Department Chair directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Veterinary Medical Technology||
Review the PowerPoint Presentation and Complete Questionnaire:
For information please email: email@example.com and use the subject: Allied Health
WNC RIBN is a collaborative program that is offered by A-B Tech and Western Carolina University. For more information about WNC RIBN, refer to our Nursing webpage or contact the RIBN advisor, Deborah Swider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 Limited Programs
Students who are interested in one of the programs listed below may contact a Pre-Program Advisor by emailing email@example.com. Please review the admission requirements below for details.
- Medical Assisting (To learn more, view the Program Information Presentation on the Medical Assisting webpage)
- Pharmacy Technology
Business & Hospitality Education
- Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation (To apply to the program contact a Pre-Program Advisor today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, use Subject Line: Brewing)
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Esthetics Technology (Wait-list started)
- Manicuring/Nail Technology
Additional Program Information
To learn more about these programs, degrees, and other career choices, click the links below: