Financial Aid Forms
Important Update: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please email or call us instead of visiting our office in person. We are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and via telephone at (828) 398-7595 or (828) 398-7596. If you reach our voicemail, leave a message with your contact information and we will return your call as soon as possible. Please submit your Verification documents to our secure Financial Aid Office Dropbox.
Deadline to Submit Forms
Fall and Spring semesters: May 11
Summer semester only: May 21
Form Statuses and Definitions
After submitting requested documents to the Financial Aid Office, you can check on their status by logging in to Self-Service and navigating to Financial Aid.
Received – Your document has been received and imaged but is not yet processed*.
Completed – The Verification team has reviewed your document and it is complete. If all requested documents have a status of “Completed,” the file is complete and you will be awarded soon (awarding occurs on Tuesdays unless otherwise noted).
Incomplete - The Verification team has reviewed the document and further action is required on your part. You will receive communication from the Financial Aid Office as to your next step.
* Processing can take 5 to 7 business days, and sometimes longer during peak periods.
Please always check your Financial Aid Self-Service account to determine which forms are required before submitting any of the following forms. Please contact us with any questions.
Important! Before submitting any documents, carefully read the Financial Aid Documentation Submission Policy.
Our forms are now fillable PDF files! You cannot submit them directly from this webpage. You must use Adobe Reader to fill out the documents across all operating systems and devices. Using the Preview app on Apple desktop, notebook, and iOS devices will result in lost data. After completing the documents, save them to your computer prior to submitting them to our secure Financial Aid Office Dropbox.
2021-22 Financial Aid Forms
2021-22 forms are for fall 2021, spring 2022, and summer 2022 semesters only. Please be sure to complete the 2021-22 FAFSA if you are interested in applying for financial aid for these semesters.
- Financial Aid Cover Sheet
- 2021-22 Verification Worksheet:
- 2021-22 Declining a Grant Form
- 2021-22 Direct Loan Adjustment Form
- 2021-22 Direct PLUS Loan Worksheet
- 2021-22 FAFSA Signature Page
- 2021-22 Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Worksheet
- 2021-22 Income Verification Form
- 2021-22 Parent Asset Verification Form
- 2021-22 Pell Lifetime Eligibility Used Form
- 2021-22 Student Asset Verification Form
- FASAP Appeal Request for GPA and Passing Rate
- FASAP Appeal Request for Maximum Timeframe
- Emergency Assistance Application
Financial Aid Resources
- Official Federal Student Aid Website
- BankMobile Information
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Dates & Deadlines
- Education Tax Credit Information
- FAFSA by Appointment Scheduler
- Federal Return of Title IV Funds Policy
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Progress
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Submit your FAFSA or check your application status with the Department of Education online.
Create an FSA ID and password
Use this site to create an FSA ID and password for logging into federal financial aid websites.
Your one-stop destination for navigating the financial aid process.
College Foundation of North Carolina
Your one source for college information in North Carolina. Go to the "Paying for College" tab.
North Carolina Education Assistance Authority
Information about scholarship and grant programs in North Carolina.