Credit Classes - Three Options to Pay
Pay Online in full with A-B Tech through Self-Service
For online payment login, you will need to:
- Use Chrome or Firefox
- Know your A-B Tech username – first name, middle initial, last name (all lowercase). Example: James Michael Jones would be... jamesmjones
- Know your A-B Tech password – Password Information
- Log in to Pay Now
- Your payment receipt will be emailed to your A-B Tech student email account.
Detailed instructions for paying in full online are available on our InfoBase.
Steps to set up a payment plan:
- Sign in to Self-Service
- Click on Student Finance
- Drop down under Student Finance, and select Payment Plans
- Select Proceed to Processor
- Set up your Student Account
- Select a Plan Option
- Follow Prompts to Complete
Tuition payment plans are only available online using Nelnet as our provider.
- $25 Enrollment Fee to Create a Payment Plan
- No Interest
- Financial aid awards are deducted from the balance owed so you will only write plan for balance minus aid.
- $2 Enrollment Fee for an Immediate Full Payment (option to use Discover since A-B Tech's internal payment system cannot process Discover)
- $30 Nelnet Returned Payment Fee if Payment Is Returned - Insufficient Funds
- $50 A-B Tech late fee for missed payments
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Payment plans are updated nightly to adjust for added and dropped classes.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Discover, American Express, Master Card, or Visa)
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month. Insufficient payments will be charged a $30 fee from Nelnet and a $50 late fee from A-B Tech.
Visit our business office on the Asheville Campus
Pay in person in the Roberson Building at 93 Victoria Road.
- or -
Pay in person at A-B Tech Madison.
Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes