ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) September 13, 2022 — Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College's fall festival returned Tuesday.
It was the first major on-campus event since the COVID-19 pandemic. Students got to celebrate the start of the semester with multiple activities.
Organizers said they hoped the event developed a sense of community for those on campus.
"We host this during the third week of the semester typically as a way to get that student connection going. We want students to feel community on campus with each other and faculty and staff," one organizer said.
- Drum Circle
- TapSnap photo booth
- Spintacular- Street sign and essential oil creations
- Snow cones with A-B Tech police
- Trailblazer T-shirt giveaway and free food
- Used book sale
- Obstacle course with the Health and Science Fitness Department
- Cornhole with the Student Government Association
- Resource tables