What is NCWorks?
NCWorks Career Center offers Job Seekers and Employers access to a variety of employment and training resources. All of these services are made available through a partnership between A-B Tech and the Mountain Area Workforce Development Board and are available to our customers at no charge.
To provide personalized services linking job seekers and employers to training, support, and resources required for building a competitive workforce and a strong economy in Madison County.
The NCWorks Career Center works with many community partners to provide employment services, training, and other resources to our community:
- A-B Tech
- Community Action Opportunities
- Madison County DSS
- Madison County Public Library
- Madison County Smart Start
- NC Division of Workforce Solutions
- NC Vocational Rehabilitation
- NC Services for the Blind
- SHIIP Counseling (to schedule an appointment to meet with SHIIP counselor, call (828) 398-7700)
Our goal is to provide all the job-seeking and career planning resources you need at a single location.
Phone: (828) 251-6200
— OR —
4646 US 25-70
Marshall, NC 28753
Phone: (828) 398-7700