Distance Learning and Off Site Curriculum Students
Current A-B Tech students taking curriculum courses only online or at an off site location such as Enka, Madison, A-B Tech South, or Woodfin may apply for an off site library card from Don C. Locke Library by submitting the form below. We will notify you by phone or email when your off site library card is ready to be used.
- You may borrow Up to three (3) books at a time from our collection via mail with a distance learning or off site student library card. Use our online Library catalog to search for books. *Note: this does not include books which are on Reserve.
- Media does not circulate through the mail due to shortened loan periods.
- After selecting book(s) for check-out from our catalog, fill out the form below and submit by email.
- Up to 3 books will be mailed for a two week check out period. We will add ten days to this time to allow for the books to be received and returned.
- The books may be renewed once if there are no other requests for them. You can renew the books online using the Renew Items link on our web page.
- We will include a postage paid mailing label that can be used to send books back to the library.
- Overdues are 25 cents per day with a maximum fine of $10.00 per book. The charge for lost books is the replacement cost plus a $10.00 processing fee.
- If we do not have the book in our catalog, please call (828) 398-7301 and ask to speak to one of our reference librarians for other options. You may also email us using our Ask-a-Librarian or Interlibrary Loan forms.