General Information and Announcements
Fall Office Hours:
- Mon - Thurs 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Fri 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Directions to A-B Tech Madison
Sherri J. Davis, Director
Sharon K. Cupstid, Asst. Site Director
Penny Brown, Part-time Admin. Asst.
Be sure to like us on Facebook!
The fall 2023 semester has begun, but registration for late-start of 2nd mini-mester classes continues! Please feel free to reach out to us for assistance. We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (828) 398-7700.
We look forward to helping you get your schedule(s) planned. We are also available to answer questions regarding placement testing, prerequisites, etc.
- Students must meet with an academic advisor each semester before registering for classes. We are happy to assist you with advising at A-B Tech Madison.
- Students must review the Financial Responsibility Agreement and click to consent prior to registering for classes; this is a requirement every semester. To access the Financial Responsibility Agreement, log in to your A-B Tech Self-Service account and click the link for User Options, then select Requirement Agreements.
- FINANCIAL AID. FAFSA applications are completed annually for each new academic year (FA/SP/SU), so remember to complete your application for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year. You will need 2021 tax filing forms available when completing your FAFSA.
Wi-Fi Internet Access Hot Spots in Madison County
- A-B Tech Madison - parking lot area, especially parking spots along the front of the building
- Mars Hill University - signs are posted in areas allowing community access, with directions for access
- Madison County Libraries - parking lots of all Madison County library locations
- Madison High School - specifically for high school and early college students (including those taking A-B Tech classes). To find access information for specific areas go to Wi-Fi Access.
Visit the NC Dept. of Information Technology for state-wide information on COVID-19 Internet service offerings.
Information on additional locations will be added as it becomes known.