University Representatives in the
Program Advising Center
|ETSU||2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 10:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Mars Hill||3rd Wednesday of every month, 11 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Southern New Hampshire University||
3rd Thursday of every month via ZOOM, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Zoom Meeting Link
|UNCA||1st and 3rd Wednesday every month from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|Warren Wilson||4th Monday of every month from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Available by appointment in Bailey 093 (828) 227-3750|
University Representatives are back in the Program Advising Center! You can find information on how to connect with them below.
Contact: Avery Pitts, Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment
Schedule an appointment with a Transfer Advisor: Join us for a Transfer One-on-One Counselor Chat!
Additional transfer student information and resources can be found in Transfer Admissions and Engagement.
A list of Appalachian's academic programs and detailed program information can be found in Academic Programs.
Apply as a transfer student at Appalachian State University Admissions
Zach Thompson, MA
Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment and Outreach
East Tennessee State University
Additional information can be found at ETSU's Transfer Connect.
If you want to know how your credits will transfer to ETSU, visit their Transfer Equivalency page.
Meet with ETSU!
Representatives are available on the second and fourth Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Program Advising Center (Elm 200).
Want to schedule a meeting with a transfer counselor?
For more information on our online programs or main campus transfer, you can view the Lees-McRae College transfer brochure.
Morgan Logan, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admission
Bear Bound Partnership & Co-Admission Program: Bear Bound | Lenoir-Rhyne University (lr.edu)
Apply to LR: Apply | Lenoir-Rhyne University (lr.edu)
Transfer Student Information: Transfer Students | Lenoir-Rhyne University (lr.edu)
Visit Campus: Visit | Lenoir-Rhyne University (lr.edu)
We would love for you to join the Mars Hill Community and experience the Mountain Lion Family! To learn more visit us at Mars Hill University.
Carolyn Kuzell, Associate Director of Admissions and Adult & Graduate Studies Admissions Counselor
Meet with Mars Hill!
A representative from our Traditional, Adult, and Graduate populations is available in the Program Advising Center on Wednesday, Nov.17th, and Dec. 1st, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Please call (828) 689-1206, for an appointment, or just drop by.
Register for a transfer information session: Transfer Visits
Schedule a virtual one-on-one appointment: Virtual Appointments
Virtual campus tour: Visit NC State University
NC State is currently accepting 50 Transfer Students annually as recipients of the Goodnight Scholars Program. This scholarship is specifically for students studying STEM or STEM Education disciplines.
Stephen Mann, Regional Director, University Partnerships
A-B Tech has partnered with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) to offer A-B Tech graduates special opportunities to pursue further education at SNHU in five-degree areas.
Contact Lucas Grande, Admission Counselor
Please contact Lucas using the information above for application questions and general transfer information. They can also connect you directly with faculty members in specific departments at UNCA. It's never too early to reach out!
Do you already know that transferring to UNCA is the path for you? UNC Asheville and A-B Tech are proud to sponsor the Bulldog Trailblazer Promise: A Direct Entry Program. Apply to the program at Bulldog Trailblazer Promise Information Form. You may also qualify for specific A-B Tech/UNCA scholarships which are designated for students on that transfer path. Find out more about A-B Tech/UNC Asheville Scholarships.
For more information about the Bulldog Trailblazer Promise, schedule an appointment with the UNCA representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet with UNCA!
- Tuesdays, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Drop-in Zoom Hours
- Thursdays 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Campus in the PAC! (ELM 200)
Contact Megan Lee, Transfer Admissions Counselor
Virtual Drop-In Hours:
- Students can simply drop into our Virtual Lobby for a one-on-one meeting with an admissions counselor M - F from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Weekly LIVE Virtual Transfer Information Sessions/Virtual Visits: Visit Experiences
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4 p.m. (Registration instructions for each live session can be accessed at the page linked above).
- Includes a 60-minute session with an admissions presentation specific to transfer students, followed by a student-led campus "walking" tour, ending with questions via the Q & A feature. The tour concludes with an optional housing tour.
Jalen Little, Transfer Student Success Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (910) 274-9757
- Virtual Meetings/Appointments: Connect with your UNCW Transfer Success Coordinator
- UNCW Transfer Admissions Overview: Transfer Admission - Requirement
- UNCW's North Carolina Community College Degree Plans: UNCW's North Carolina Community College Degree Plans
Contact Ira Pace, Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions
- Book an appointment with Ira
- Virtual and in-person appointments are available
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet one-on-one with your transfer advisor and the academic major of your choice.
USC Upstate Transfer Students
- Request a degree evaluation any time! Transcript Evaluation
- Completed an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science? The Comprehensive Transfer automatically blocks transfers to all of your general education courses. Some exclusions are based on major.
Scholarship Opportunities for Transfer Students:
- Awards $11000 for the year and in-state tuition rates to new transfer students who have a 3.25 minimum GPA and a minimum of 60 credit hours
Warren Wilson is a small, liberal arts college in Asheville, grounded in social responsibility, where hard work and community are more than just words. We are proud to offer two free tuition programs to eligible students.
Visit Transfer Students to learn more about WWC and our transfer process!
Transfer Admission Counselor
Meet with Warren Wilson!
The transfer admission counselor is available in the Program Advising Center on the third Monday of each month from 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. or by appointment.
Experience what life is like as a Warren Wilson College student. Learn more about our unique Experiential Learning model, on-campus Work Program, Community Engagement, Academic Programs, Financial Aid, and our personal and holistic approach to advising through our Center for Integrated Advising and Careers. You'll have a chance to talk with current students, too!
Contact Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Admissions Office – Western Carolina University Admissions
Beth Owenby, Regional Assistant Director
- Phone: (828) 227-3750
- Email: email@example.com
- A-B Tech Asheville Campus Office: Bailey 093
- Schedule a meeting
Transfer Tuesdays with WCU!
Virtual Transfer Information Sessions are hosted weekly via Zoom alternating from 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. and from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Register for a session at Virtual Transfer Fairs
For more information go to Advising Center’s Transfer Student page
You can also contact the Transfer Advising Office at WCU at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wingate University Adult Bachelor of Liberal Studies Degree Completion Program (BLS) is launching the BLS Advantage. The limited-time BLS Advantage offers fixed tuition 40% below our average cost and a clear pathway for working adult students to complete a bachelor’s degree within six semesters.
The target population for this advantage is the following:
- Alumni of your Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree programs AND current students who are within a few courses of completing one of these degrees
- Adult students who are at least 23 years of age or older
- Current students and alumni who are ready to start at Wingate in time for Summer Session I (May 25, 2021) or Fall Session I (August 18, 2021)
Eligible candidates who are accepted into the program receive locked-in TOTAL tuition of $15,000 to complete their bachelor’s degree within six semesters.
Our Adult Bachelor's Degree Application process is free, and we are on standby to answer any questions you or your students may have. See our Wingate University Adult Bachelor's Degree Completion Advantage Program flyer for more details.