Unfortunately, all group tours are currently canceled due to COVID-19. Our online calendar for group tour requests will stay up-to-date, so please check back to reschedule.
Out of an abundance of caution for the health of our students, employees and community, A-B Tech is decreasing population density on campus based on recommendations from healthcare officials and guidance from our system office.
Connect to A-B Tech Group Tours
A-B Tech welcomes groups from educational institutions or community agencies to visit our campus.
Group Tour Itinerary:
- 30-60 minute presentation led by a tour guide
- 60 minute walking tour of the main campus on Victoria Road in Asheville, NC
In order to better accommodate your needs, Connect to A-B Tech Group Tours ideally meet the following requirements:
- Tours are limited to groups of 10-60 students; one chaperone is required for every 20 students.
- We ask that requests be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to intended visit date to ensure our facilities are available for your tour.
- Please provide a description of your group and/or any special needs or details in the special notes section of the Group Tour Request form.
Group tours are general campus tours that will provide an overview of our campus, programs, and facilities. If you have an interest in a particular program and want to make sure we highlight that area, please make a notation in the special notes section of the Group Tour Request form.
To submit a Connect to A-B Tech Group Tour request, please click on the desired tour date on the calendar below. Group Tours are offered every Monday and Thursday from 9 am - 2 pm. (Actual tour time is flexible.) A tour guide will contact you via email within 1-2 business days to provide detailed information you will need to plan your visit.
Thank you for your interest in A-B Tech, and we look forward to meeting you!