As a part of A-B Tech, the BioNetwork Natural Products Laboratory will follow the college’s guidelines in response to the coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic. The laboratory is open for routine sample testing and for existing client lab rental appointments with additional safety protocols. Please contact Lab Coordinator Marie Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions. Thank you for understanding.
- Tenant rates apply to any current client of a North Carolina Small Business Center (SBC).
- Lab and Kitchen rental first hour free: for NC business and individual clients with accumulated monthly charges of less than $1000, the first hour of lab or test kitchen use is free.
- Short-term large project rate: when scheduling permits, a maximum monthly flat fee option is available to current clients in good standing and to new in-state business and individual clients.
- Packaged beer and cider testing: NC breweries may submit up to six beer or cider samples once per month for no-cost beverage analysis. Test results include these measured or calculated parameters: Density, specific gravity, ABV, CO2 and O2, package pressure, extract values, the degree of fermentation values, haze, and calories.
Laboratory and Test Kitchen Scheduling
- To apply to become a rental client of the Natural Products Laboratory and/or Test Kitchen, contact email@example.com after reviewing this website.
- New lab rental clients - Complete our Intake Form once you are ready to get started.
- New and returning lab rental clients - Complete the lab Inventory Form and submit with safety data sheets before bringing chemicals into the lab.
- New and returning test kitchen users - Complete the kitchen Inventory Form before bringing ingredients into the kitchen.
- New and renewing safety orientations are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 10:00 a.m.
- If you are interested in lab or kitchen use, safety training is required.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for safety orientation information.
New and Returning Clients - Please complete the Sample Submission Form for each delivery of samples.
Please meet with us to discuss your analytical testing needs before submitting your first sample.