On-Site Computer Training
We offer a variety of computer courses to help individuals build skills with specific devices and software. Though our course offerings change as technology changes, some of our most popular classes include Basic Computer Introduction, Computer Skills - Office 2016, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Apple iPhone/iPad, and AutoCAD. If you have a suggestion for a class, please let us know. We are always looking for ways to improve and better serve our community.
If you're looking for training not currently offered on-site, we have over 200 courses available online. A-B Tech has partnered with Ed2Go to offer online skill enriching classes for your convenience. These high quality instructor led courses begin monthly and can be accessed from the comfort of your home or office. Choose from titles such as What's New in Office 2013, Accounting Fundamentals I and II, Creating WordPress Websites Explore a Career in Medical Coding or even Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep. A wide variety of options are available, including the following categories of courses:
- Computers & Technology
- Education & Teacher Training
- Grant Writing and Non-Profit
Browse our full course catalog on our Ed2Go site.
How to Enroll
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS! PLEASE NOTE: Once you complete the online enrollment process you will receive an email called "Getting Started with Your Online Course", which contains payment information and instructions for completing your registration; this information is also posted below. Payment for Online Classes is due the day your section begins.
- Check out the online course catalog
- View classes by category to find the one that fits your needs. See description, syllabus, instructor bio, and more!
- When you've found a class, click on “Enroll Now.” You will be able to choose a date to begin. Follow the steps to create your online classroom account. Be sure to save your log in information in a safe place, and complete your orientation!
- Once you have enrolled through ed2go, you must submit your payment to A-B Tech directly. Payment may be submitted online, by mail, or in person. Visit our Registration page for more details on each of these options.
- On the start date of your class, return to Ed2Go and click on the My Classroom link at the top of the page to sign in and access your course.
TIP: Remember there are two steps to getting into your online class: ed2go enrollment, and A-B Tech registration/payment!
For more information about online classes: