To view, a full list of A-B Tech scholarship opportunities go to Scholarships at A-B Tech.
Golden LEAF's mission is to increase economic opportunity in North Carolina’s rural and tobacco-dependent communities through leadership in grantmaking, collaboration, innovation, and stewardship as an independent and perpetual foundation.
- Curriculum students (Contact the Financial Aid Office @ email@example.com for more information).
- Will be selected based on their financial need as reported in their Free Application for Student Assistance (FAFSA).
- Degree-seeking students must be enrolled as a full-time student in order to receive the maximum scholarship award.
- Occupational continuing education students (Contact Sherri Davis at (828) 398-7701 - A-B Tech Madison for Con Ed application information)
- Must enroll in Nurse Aide I and II; Electronic Health Records; Ophthalmic Assisting; EMT-Intermediate; or Basic Firefighter Indoctrination Training (BFIT) programs.
- Must demonstrate a need under the federal TRIO formula and be enrolled in a career pathways program or a course that is scheduled for at least 96 hours and leads to a state and national credential.
An application and detailed information specific to the Golden Leaf Scholarship is available by clicking the title link.
Please note that scholarship applications are separate from the FAFSA, and we encourage you to apply for both.