- Go to A-B Tech Wconline. This link is available on the Writing Center’s homepage via the “Make an Appointment” button.
- Click on the “Register for an account” link on the left side of the page.
- Clicking that link will open up a registration form. Fill out the required fields, which are designated with a red asterisk, and any optional information that you would like to provide, such as personal pronouns, preferred name, etc. Please note that your email address must be your A-B Tech student email.
- At the bottom of the registration form, you will be prompted to enter your communication preferences. Students may receive notifications and reminders via email and/or text. Please enter your preferences based on what will be most useful for you.
- When you are finished, click “Create Account.” You will then be prompted to sign in to the Writing Center calendar, where you can begin scheduling appointments.
If you need assistance, please call the Writing Center at (828) 398-7218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.