Getting Started in the College Transfer Program

College Transfer Programs include the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Fine Arts, and Associate in Engineering degrees. Students in these programs are generally planning to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree.

To get started in the transfer program, you can apply to the college online and select the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, or Associate in Fine Arts program on the application. You can browse our transfer pathways to get an idea of the degree you'll need for the major you are interested in.

After your application is accepted, you can make an appointment with a transfer advisor online using the Program Advising Appointment Scheduler. The advisor will help you set up your first semester of classes based on the pathway you would like to pursue.

Before you meet with an advisor, it is helpful to complete New Student Orientation and math and English placement. We cannot set up appropriate classes for you without math and English placement on file. New Student Orientation walks you through the enrollment process and answers a lot of general questions about college policies and procedures.

If you have any questions about the transfer programs, you can email the PAC at